Easy Orange Marmalade Chicken
- 4 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken
- ¾ cup Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmalade
- ¾ cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Powdered Chicken Bouillon (sprinkle to cover both sides of chicken)
- Sprinkle powdered chicken bouillon to cover both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours (I’ve heard you can cook on high for 3 hours) once cooked drain the crockpot.
- About 15 minutes before the chicken is ready Mix together orange marmalade, bbq sauce, and soy sauce.
- Cut up chicken into large blocks and place back into the crockpot.
- Pour the marmalade mixture over the chicken and cook on high for 30 minutes more.
You’re done. Serve over white rice and enjoy
BeingBecca.Com More than a wine tasting blog
If I make it….it’s got to be easy.